$199 chat script free (for use!)

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Okay, so I have no server but I have a lot of visitors (nearly 5000 visitors per day).

My website (ChatIndia) is down because I have no server to host my script. The script need at least a vps.

There are more than 5000 daily Chinese visitors in my site who want to learn English. If you can write a small/simple English tutorial daily then I can drive at least 2000 visitors (from those 5000 daily visitors) to your blog. In return, you have to host my script.

If you are interested then please check the following points below

* If you hate yellow people then please don't bother to accept this offer
* You should have at least a vps because the script can't be run in a shared environment
* The revenue you'll generate from Google adsense (or any other) will be little low as compared to those generated from American visitors
* Please download a demo version of 123FlashChat from their site (www.123flashchat.com) and check the resource usage. I don't wanna hear "No" after I have sent a license.
* Since the script will be hosted on your server so you'll have full control over it but still you have to promise that you won't misuse the power to advertise any other site (except your english tutorial blog).

Thanks!

ChatIndia

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
ok, server problem solved. My friend arranged a server for me.

Is there anybody who would like to write a tutorial blog. 50 -50 % partnership.