2 domains

sunils

Reaction score
Put an index page in the particular folders. I cant get you what you meant by my main domain won't load properly.

If i guessed correctly then it may be due to non availability of index page in your folder.

toofani

Reaction score

kajasweb

Reaction score
How do you got two sub-domains on x10Hosting.com ? Do you have two accounts? If so, its against the Terms of x10Hosting.com. You can have ONLY ONE ACCOUNT.

MaestroFX1

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
The domains you mentioned are sub-domains of x10hosting.com.
And it is in no way sub-domain of your registered domain(also a sub-domain of x10hosting.com).
Any ways, I think you are breaching TOS by having two registered sub-domains of x10hosting (without paying), though it is not written in TOS.

dcoates

Reaction score
I may have said it wrong but you have your domain (http://yoursite.x10hosting.com) then when ypou log into cpanel there is an option subdomain i clicked on it and created another domain. I log into cpanel and go to file manager and go to my sites public_html folder, in it is another folder with my other site. kinda like a sub sub domain. But I can't get either one to work properly anyway wether I use two sites or not. One (still photo memories) won't load at all and the other (brilliant templates) most of the content is all messed up, You'll understand if you seen the two pages(links below) . and if this is illegal ( which it shouldn't be, based on cpanel giving me the option to do it) then I will delete the second one if I have to.

dcoates

Reaction score
i was wondering if any one can help me with my problem. I have not had a reply in a while.

Thanks Doug