2000th Post! :D

Who do you think will become a Community Paragon first?

• GarrettRoyce

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • AdamParkzer

Votes: 13 65.0%

• Total voters

descalzo

Grim Squeaker
Community Support
Reaction score
The points for posts doesn't merely state how many posts you have.

I know. Did you bother to look at what I talked about?

vs

Points for posts
  • Points for Posts: 8,689
  • Social Group Messages: 10
  • Attachments: 131
  • Average Posts per Day: 7.91
  • Helpful Answers: 110
  • Using the Thanks Button: 50
  • Getting Thanked - per Post: 224
  • Getting Thanked - Total: 122

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I know. Did you bother to look at what I talked about?

Yes. I did. Which is why I was able to find that URL I mentioned above.

That's not how many posts I have, that's how many points I have for posting. You get two points for each post, so I have 4,021 posts.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Doesn't message length also add to the points ? I know it says factor x2, but the last time I got 2 points was 4 days ago & I have posted a few times since then ?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
The whole system seems confusing at best. Why does Ichwar have 100% activity when he hasn't made a single post in months? And why do I have 99.7% when I post every day?

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
When I had my bot running I only had 99.7% activity. Now it was on the forums 24/7 for about a week, posting every now and then, but always checking my subscriptions.
So Ichwar must have been online since the start of the whole experience mod inorder to be 100%. Either running a bot with invisible mode set or a bug somewhere in the experience mod ?

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
I don't get this. There can be VB bots? For what? Shouldn't there be a rule against it?

Yea, there are vBulletin bots. They're for people like DefecTalisman who are so obsessed with being victorious in a forum game and getting more credits that they use bots. Apparently, according to him, there's nothing in the x10Forums terms of service that specifically says "no bots," but I'm pretty sure a normal human wouldn't use one anyway.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Yea, there are vBulletin bots. They're for people like DefecTalisman who are so obsessed with being victorious in a forum game and getting more credits that they use bots. Apparently, according to him, there's nothing in the x10Forums terms of service that specifically says "no bots," but I'm pretty sure a normal human wouldn't use one anyway.

Ok, grow the hell up or get over it. I am not going to sit here and apologise every bloody time you post you prat. I openly admitted everything even before you noticed it was running. I didn't write the bot for any other reason other than to see if I could and also thought I would start a game called the php game, of which my bot would have run the game and checked that people played it properly. But for some reason you are hooked up on the damn thing, like it really wounded you deeply.

Every admin and staff member knew the thing was running and no one had a problem with it, the bot wasn't malicious in any way.

Now I would appreciate it if you would stop making accusations about me. You are breaking the basic forum rules. Corey doesn't like a little tattle tale, so stop being one.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Ok, grow the hell up or get over it. I am not going to sit here and apologise every bloody time you post you prat. I openly admitted everything even before you noticed it was running. I didn't write the bot for any other reason other than to see if I could and also thought I would start a game called the php game, of which my bot would have run the game and checked that people played it properly. But for some reason you are hooked up on the damn thing, like it really wounded you deeply.

Every admin and staff member knew the thing was running and no one had a problem with it, the bot wasn't malicious in any way.

Now I would appreciate it if you would stop making accusations about me. You are breaking the basic forum rules. Corey doesn't like a little tattle tale, so stop being one.

Stop spamming my thread.

wild bill

Reaction score
I'm not clear on the forum credits we get. what is the credit for posting?.. What can you do with these credits?