300 credits to help installing script{php}

computerkids

Reaction score
I am starting a new Pay to click website and have the script i need to make it work.I need someone to install it for me as i have no php knowledge and cant get it to work.I am sure this is a simple job but i need someone to do it for me Ill pay you 300 credits plus give you 10,000 free clicks to your site which is like $100 value plus I will give you a free link on all of my sites I have 3 up counting this one. Please pm me if you are interested. I will post here when I have found someone.Thanks i appreciate everyone here and x10hosting is the best around!

gomarc

Reaction score
I may be able to help you out.

What script do you want to install?

Last edited:

playminigames

Reaction score
I can help you out as long as you have the script. *PM sent* hope this all works well with you

computerkids

Reaction score
I can help you out as long as you have the script. *PM sent* hope this all works well with you
I am an editor with joeant.com a pr 5 directory in the business section which includes Commodities
Computing Finance Global_Commerce_and_Government Human_Resources Industry_Specific Law
Management News_and_Resources Non_Profit Professional_Associations_and_Organizations
Sales_and_Marketing Small_Business

If you have a good looking site in one of those catagories and would like it listed.It usually costs 40 bucks ill do it for you for free based on my time available. Please email me at tonymorrison39@live.com with Joe Ant in the subject line include your url site title and description.

Thanks everyone Ive got enough people helping me.I appreciate everyones support and I sent everyone who offered help some credits as well

Last edited:

gomarc

Reaction score
I’m glad you got that working. Thanks for the credits!