3WORLD! updated with a new theme, Please review it

motwera

Reaction score
http://3world.x10.mx

Sorry for bumping the review again, but i just want some feedback for the new look and other stuff =)
hope you like it

(Note : The mail and Social feed is removed due to problems with the plugin i use)

markforbes130113

Reaction score
I went on it, seen a massive popup about congress and closed the website. Big huge things like that = bad. :p

comunidaduser31

Reaction score
Oh nice, I am a wordpress lover, buy why you dont use any forum plugin like bbpress to integrate your web user with the forum users?

Last edited:

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I'm with markforbes, the popup when you first view the site is a major turn-off point for me, and made me instantly not interested in viewing the rest of the site.

motwera

Reaction score
Sorry for the popup , its just for the warning of a bill that could screw the whole internet , its temporary

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Actually there is a forum plugin , its just not bbpress , but its faster and its in Spaces>forums , CM7 forums is a secondary but not fully own-able forums for a friend of mine.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Updated with no more big popup =)