3WORLD! website updated, Please review it

motwera

Reaction score
Hi, for the last month , i have been working to get the website optimized and get better and better than before.
please give me a detailed review to improve and i would be happy if you would like to be a member of my website.
http://3world.x10.mx

markforbes130113

Reaction score
I'm not really a fan of wordpress so I'll give my best critisism.

I like the colour of the green, but I think the white is overloaded. It's also far too blocky. Sharp edges etc are a no-no for me personally.
As for the share/bookmark. It's dark green for the background then black for the text. You should change it to maybe white for the text and just make it underline or something when the mouse is hovering over it.
You should maybe use a navigation bar instead of just text, and give it a gradient overlay when the mouse is hovered.

Just my opinion though :)

designdelete56

Reaction score
Just like markforbes130113 said, I'm not a big fan of wp, if you realy want a CMS platform, use Joomla, it's better by me.
And about the website, the design by it self is not so bad, I like how you made the menu and the colors you used.
But the thing that I'm asking my self is "Is this realy his work or did he downloaded the template?", becouse there is too much items in menu.
And a realy annoying thing is that login form that is fixed on the left, you probably changed the width of the form and everything has moved and it doesn't look good.
You could add a copyright line in the footer.
So, delete this and start a new website in joomla, you won't regret. :)

andreichirtes82

Reaction score
Side login JS and minecraft! :D

Hi!
I like the site, also I agree with some of the comments and criticisms above here...

I would like to ask you something about the left side bar used for login and sign up, it's not really well designed, but the JS code is really interesting. Did you code it yourself? Or did you take it from somewhere? Could you please give me the codes or a link for it? Because I really like it! my email is andreichirtes@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance!

And also, keep up the good work! The young web designers and developers are the future generation, we should be supported! Also, I really enjoy minecraft! So big thumbs up for all of us! :cool: :cool:

Cheers!:smile:

motwera

Reaction score
The Theme has been reversed to the old one with the content area background white and no left superslide bar anymore

The theme is customized by myself but not made by me (AAA starter)

To everyone : I don't want to use Joomla because its crap to me.
(the header is Built by myself as a replacement to the header was given in the theme customizer)

Sorry that JS code is not by me and i removed it because its buggy

Last edited: