4 All Things Blog /Review Please.

admintwo

Reaction score
If you have some time can my site be reviewed.
Appreciate the reviewing.

I am not all done with it and don't want it to go public yet...so I haven't advertised or anything.

(Yea I still need to add the x10hosting ad)

Well the site url is

http://4allthings.elementfx.com/Blog/

the 4allthings.elementfx.com part does not work....you wont find anything there. Like I said I am not done yet and not putting it into production yet.

Well If you review the site can you tell me if the overall color choices are good?
Is there anything irritating on the blog I created.

Is there anything you just don't like about it or is there anything you do like about my blog.

....The advertising aspect will be done later hopefully sooner then I believe and these sites of mine will be all done and ready for the public.

Please do not share this site with anyone....until you see that there is something in the 4allthings.elementfx.com part without the /Blog.

Well I just want people to answer truthfully.
No hard feelings will be made if you say something outrageously bad about my site.

Just tell me the truth.

Thank you if you help me out....If I remember I made this post....you can advertise on my site for free if you wish, only if you post truthfully on this topic.

Thank you.

taekwondokid42

Reaction score
I like the color scheme, but I would like to point out that you need to get the ads up there ASAP, or the site will be suspended.

Right now the blog looks good, but you probably want to add a larger range of topics.

HomerJ

Reaction score
You've done a pretty good job with the look and feel. I don't usually like white text on black backgrounds, but yours is actually visually appealing. The side navigation is fine. The content does not appeal to me, but that's just me. The side bard does kind of overlap the banner a little bit, which makes it seem somewhat unfinished, so you should fix that.

Overall, very good work.

admintwo

Reaction score
Ok thankyou appreciate the comments and the truthfullness of people. :)

+rep and 5 credits to all of you. :)

bigjoe4

Reaction score
The tabs at the top that say "page1" and "page2" don't do annything and there are a couple of grammatical errors but it looks very smart and nice. I like the picture at the top.

mattura

Reaction score
Nice design!
Watch out for your English (grammar in some places a little weird, could be more professional)

admintwo

Reaction score
Yea...my grammer was bad...haha.. got to fix that....

and about the page 1 and page 2 thing...I am not done with all the content of the site. just wanted some information from people before I actually put everything I wanted on the site.

+credits to the new posters....and rep.

Well....yea thanx for the info...you can all keep commenting and things like that but no more credits will be issued sorry.