404 Error recieved, I cannot get to my website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikesla

Reaction score
Hi.

Just before this happned, I was uploading Kuena via Joomla installer from the admin page. The page went blank after a bit that it couldn't find the index.php (this happened while still uploading) which made me think that it was a timeout of some sort.

I then tried to re-login using the joomla's admin link, and I got this error (see below).

404 Not Found

The server can not find the requested page:
aio1155.x10.mx/index.php (port 80)​
Please forward this error screen to aio1155.x10.mx's WebMaster.

I can still login into cpanel, so maybe that is one good thing.

I would like to get access to my page again so I can install Kuena Forum.

Cheers...

---------- Post added at 07:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:13 AM ----------

UPDATE:
======

Here is what I am getting now.

If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.

If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Later!

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
For the record, the hosting account that contains that domain is attached to the forum account mikesla115595

You should at all times use that for support, it is also the forum account you need to login with in order to keep your hosting account active.

You can swap forum accounts for your hosting account by going to this address (while logged into account panel for your hosting account): https://x10hosting.com/control/?account&vb&swap (fill in the username and password of the forum account you want attached).

As for the domain showing a 404 not found, could you try clearing browser cache? It appears to be working for me now.

Status
Not open for further replies.