404: suspendedpage.cgi was not found on this server

Status
Not open for further replies.

emaadmanzoor57

Reaction score
Hi, my domain is eyeshalfclosed.co.cc and emaadmanzoor.x10.mx.

• My account got suspended for high CPU usage (some Wordpress plugin I guess) close to 24 hours ago. It's not been unsuspended yet, though I have tried to unsuspend myself, unsuccessfully, and it is apparently warning 1 of 3.

• Also, I now get this message when accessing my blog:
The requested URL /cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 302 Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Is there something up with Boru? Or is there a plugin running that's constantly leading to my suspension?

Thanks!

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
Hello,

I have unsuspended your account, and your blog appears to work fine now

emaadmanzoor57

Reaction score
Thanks Skizzerz!

Is there some place where I may view a log of what's been causing the CPU spikes? I've been getting suspended frequently off late, I'm not able to pick out the evil plugin.

Thanks again.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
I don't have access to the logs myself, but I have directed the admins to this thread. As they are very busy at the moment, please be patient as it could take them a while to reply.

Skizzerz

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
OK, I got an admin to look into it, and it appears that the cause of your suspension is with wordpress. Since wordpress loads everything from a single php file, it's hard to pinpoint exactly what caused it, but it appears from the logs that the wp-seo plugin is the culprit.

The file being accessed that tripped the suspension was /wp_admin/admin.php, with HTTP_REFERER=http://eyeshalfclosed.co.cc/wp-admin/admin.php?page=wpseo_dashboard, hence indicating that wpseo is the likely cause of the suspension.

I would recommend disabling that plugin, as well as any other active plugins that aren't critical to the running of your site.

Last edited:

emaadmanzoor57

Reaction score
Thanks, I'll do that right away.

---------- Post added at 07:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:24 AM ----------

A tip to anyone else who comes across this thread:

Regenerating your sitemap, which SEO plugins like Wordpress SEO and All In One SEO do every time you make a new post, could result in high CPU usage if you have a lot of posts. Apparently, Dreamhost actually disallows users of its shared hosting to use the All In One SEO plugin.

Disabling these will cause less harm to your blog's traffic than being constantly suspended for high CPU usage.

Status
Not open for further replies.