503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

Status
Not open for further replies.

adm_faress

Reaction score
Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

I've seen that all day long when trying to visite my website, why, where does it come from ?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm getting this a lot at the moment too, but only intermittantly.

Check your error logs in cpanel, and see if anything jumps out at you.

Awesomexr

Reaction score
Yeah, well i have this problem too. I think we just have to be patient, something server-side.

adm_faress

Reaction score
Now I have a blank page and still can't access my site, nobody from the x10 team knows what's happening ?
Edit:
Is there anyway to have an answer ?

Last edited:

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
Are you using the ASPX pages. Because yesterday also some people reported their aspx pages are not working. If yes then staff has to answer this problem.

adm_faress

Reaction score
Are you using the ASPX pages. Because yesterday also some people reported their aspx pages are not working. If yes then staff has to answer this problem.

Yes it's the case, I saw that yesterday, but I don't see any answer in any thread (maybe I missed one ) that's why I'm asking if someone from the staff can tell us what is happening

thanks

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not using ASPX, just php, and I am 99% sure the problem isn't with my site itself.

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not using ASPX, just php, and I am 99% sure the problem isn't with my site itself.

Yeah, It is the server side and problem with mono I think,

If a site has ASPX and PHP files together then the PHP files are working but the ASPX files are not.

adm_faress

Reaction score
The main question is why nobody from the staff give us any kind of feedback ?

stpvoice

Community Support Rep
Community Support
Reaction score
They're busy, and they have bigger fish to fry. It's probably temporary anyway.

adm_faress

Reaction score
I understand that, I'm just asking for a "We are working on it", "we know your site is not working since a week ", any kind of hint ...

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I understand that, I'm just asking for a "We are working on it", "we know your site is not working since a week ", any kind of hint ...

Why not like this. Once it solved

It is solved and everything is right now.

I think this is good. And wait here for the feedback like from you. to know that is working properly. :)
Edit:
So You want the staff should be here to say that work is going on here. like that every time like a commentary :rant2:. Or you want them to work on their own to solve the problem.:nuts:

Last edited:

adm_faress

Reaction score
Why not like this. Once it solved

It is solved and everything is right now.

I think this is good. And wait here for the feedback like from you. to know that is working properly. :)
Edit:
So You want the staff should be here to say that work is going on here. like that every time like a commentary :rant2:. Or you want them to work on their own to solve the problem.:nuts:

thank you for your pointless post and your pointless edit on top of it :nuts:

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score

If you check the service alerts forum, you'll find this announcement.

I also don't know how 4 days equals a week since you posted your problem, but maintenance is being done on the servers and other users are having the same problem. Maintenance work like this takes awhile and the schedule in that link provided. If it's been a day or so after your server has been worked on, post back here and ask to have this problem escalated.

adm_faress

Reaction score
If you check the service alerts forum, you'll find this announcement.

I also don't know how 4 days equals a week since you posted your problem, but maintenance is being done on the servers and other users are having the same problem. Maintenance work like this takes awhile and the schedule in that link provided. If it's been a day or so after your server has been worked on, post back here and ask to have this problem escalated.

Well first of all 4 days don't make a week, but I posted only 2 or 3 days after it started to not work, I was thinking it's certainly a temporary issue no need to open a ticket for that

and the service alert is there since yesterday so I didn't see it my bad,

anyway thank you for your answer, I hope I won't need to post back here

adm_faress

Reaction score
The maintenance on my server was yesterday my site still doesn't work so I'm posting back to have my problem escalated, it's obviously related to asp.net since it's what i'm hosting thanks

any feedback would be much appreciated

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.