64.92 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Ever since x10 started the updates/upgrades about 3 days ago, this server has been offline everytime I checked (several times a day). I emailed the support email and Corey (I think) replied asking for my account details. I have had no reply yet. So, if possible, could you maybe look into it?

My details:
cPanel: yamik
Subdomain: lav2.x10hosting.com
Package: Advanced

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Then why does my subdomain still attempt to conect to the old one? And, why can't I login to cPanel from staff.x10hosting.com:2082 if I am supposed to be on the new server?

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Nope. It just reprompts me for the username and password. My username and password are correct

Fedlerner

Former Adm & Team Manager
Community Support
Reaction score
It seems your account isn't in the new server.
You'll have to wait if an Admin or Account Manager can see what happens with your account.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
The old free hosting server was taken offline by the data center before we were able to move every account off of it. If you're sure that your account was on the 64.92.x.x server and currently is not working, it may have been lost. We're sorry for this, but there was not much we could do.

In order to compensate this, we'll gladly recreate both of your accounts on the sustained server. Please fill out an 'sustained server application' to be placed on that server so we may verify that your account was lost on the old server. Also, please include the link to this thread (http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=22220).

The sustained server application page is not working correctly right now, but it will be within a short period of time. The link to it is here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/newthread.php?do=sustained_application

Reaction score
Lost You mean That my site will now open again i want My Sql Only To take The Backup of my site plz try to move my site quickly if my site lost i will realy be mad plz Try to find and transfer my site i want Tha DateBase

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Is there any possible way that you may have a backup of the MySQL database? I usually back it up near the end of the month but I wasn't able to do so yet. If not, then that is okay. I have backups of all of the files at least.

Thanks for the help Bryon. I understand that things are out of your control and I am pleased that you are willing to help me, and others, with this situation. Once the page gets back up, I will submit one in. I appreciate all that x10 has done.

Reaction score
Bryon i Backedup The Sql DataBase at 24/9/06 and my site Was Down in 28/9 in this four Dayes That Has Been 2000 New Post in my Forum and 400 New Register Users plz Bryon I must Take The Last Backup plz plz plz Try To Back my site What will i do? what will i say to The users in my Forum? plz Try Try Thnx

YamiKaitou

Reaction score
Umm.. The date today is Dec 1. According to your post, you are saying that your last backup was on September 24.

And, if they have no backups for us, there is nothing they can be held liable for. In the TOS is says that backups are the users sole responsibility, x10 is not required to back them up

Timhortons

Reaction score
So you're saying my 10 month old forum could be dead now and everything lost? Thats honestly bull**** if thats the case.

If thats what happened then I might move hosts. Cause thats stupid.

I'm not so pissed about the updates, I'm more pissed at the fact I might have lost everything.

I dunno what server my account was on.

Cubeform

Reaction score
So you're saying my 10 month old forum could be dead now and everything lost? Thats honestly bull**** if thats the case.

If thats what happened then I might move hosts. Cause thats stupid.

I'm not so pissed about the updates, I'm more pissed at the fact I might have lost everything.

I dunno what server my account was on.

Well, why don't you go to your website and see if it's up?

If it is, that means that your website isn't dead. It's that simple. ;)

Timhortons

Reaction score
No I can't see my site and my cPanel doesn't work.
Are you sure theres no backups or anything?

Reaction score
i want to know Now is my site Died Didn't Work after That or what plz tell me To know if i must do New Site or Wait This romionet.exofire.net

Status
Not open for further replies.