A few logos and banners.

arsonistx

Reaction score
I've been making logos and banners for clients recently and I thought I'd post them here for you all to see. :p

I made this one for fun because I was bored, and I know it's a pot leaf but I think it looks cool:
6u9mnug.gif

Here's a couple requests from a client on DigitalPoint Forums*:
6yyus9l.gif

8dyb5nc.gif

Here's one I entered in a contest on DigitalPoint Forums*:
86g4d3n.gif

I do make these logos and banners for $5 each, so if you want to request one, please PM me.

Feedback and comments are appreciated! Constructive criticism is welcome too.

* Preview is only available because client has not payed yet.

arsonistx

Reaction score
Is that a bad thing or a good thing? My clients have been very happy with the results.

SykaX

Reaction score
It'd have have to be about 150-300 Credits for a good, happy, customer.

jensen

Reaction score
Well the value of an image, logo or avatar is in the eyes of the buyer. Some designer made a red circle with crayons and the client paid USD 40 000 for it.

So pricing is relative.

Trixter

Reaction score
I agree with jensen on this one. if the buyer is willing to pay who are we to say he shouldn't? I've also seen big company's pay millions for logos that in my opinion look like they took 10 seconds to make but they like em so whatever.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Great offer, i say that if you were to design logos for people then you could get a good 400 credits per logo. I like them a lot and i don't even have anything to criticize about them.

DarkDragonLord

Reaction score
6yyus9l.gif

just a tip.

Never put text like the .com you added. (up -> down)
always make the reading 'down -> up'.

I've learned that.

arsonistx

Reaction score
6yyus9l.gif

just a tip.

Never put text like the .com you added. (up -> down)
always make the reading 'down -> up'.

I've learned that.

I know that, but I did have it the other way and the client wanted me to change it to that way, so I did without complaining. :p

eddysweb

Reaction score
i really like your work actually, looks fantastic, i would pay 100 credits for once of them if i needed it but i don't :p, sry

but if you are interesting in making me a sig, i would give ya some credits for it...

PM me if you interested

QueenHawkeye

Reaction score
I really like the first logo/banner and how you did the pixelish thing around the edge of the font.

arsonistx

Reaction score
i really like your work actually, looks fantastic, i would pay 100 credits for once of them if i needed it but i don't :p, sry

but if you are interesting in making me a sig, i would give ya some credits for it...

PM me if you interested

My website, Xanthom Designs, offers free graphics. That's the only place I really make them without getting paid. :p If you want, you can sign up, post until you get 20 points, and request one, and I'll do it right away.

I really like the first logo/banner and how you did the pixelish thing around the edge of the font.

I might write a tutorial on how to do that. :)

bigmanbfa2

Reaction score
$5?
The price is relative, but your market-appeal gets reduced exponentially per unit above average price. Why score 2 people willing to pay $5, when you could have 100 people willing to pay $0.50. Last time I checked, there was a REASON for corporate sales and mark-downs.