Abortion

ashhhevil

Reaction score
Since she just got pregnant, the baby probably can't even think or has feelings, but the other alive baby she has, can completely think and feel so it's not fair to say that someone with feelings is the same as something who can't even think.

I would personally advice her to get an abortion 'cause the baby inside her has yet to develop feelings and will probably won't feel the pain. it'll be just like throwing a flashlight to a wall 'cause the unborn baby, just like the flashlight, doesn't have feelings.
Edit:
Something that aggravates me about the abortion debate is the phrase 'pro choice'. Except in the case of rape there has already been a choice made. They chose to have sex! Had they chose to keep their pants on, there would be no issue.

In my mind, abortion is akin to murder, yet there is an entire industry built up around the practice.

Suicide is illegal, yet morally it is better than abortion. We don't allow people to kill themselves. Yet we allow mothers to kill their offspring, with the only condition being that the child must not have breathed air yet.

And why is it mom is the only one who gets a choice. Wasn't there a father involved in the creation of the child. What are his choices.

I think abortions are going to remain legal, because of the fear surrounding 'illegal abortions'.

I think we should look to Barack Obama for leadership on the issue. He was a black child born to a single white woman in the racially charged environment of the 1960's. She had no legal choice to end her pregnancy. Would the world be a better place if she had?

I CHOOSE LIFE!!!

The mom is the one that gets a choice because it's her that has to carry it around for 9 months.

And people like to have sex 'cause it's fun. just because someone doesn't want children doesn't mean they should die a virgin.

Last edited:

the_site

Reaction score
I think it should be the mother's choice of being pro life or pro choice
whether to keep or not.

Ghost2025

Reaction score
Sorry if it has already been said but Obama is anything but pro-life so dont look to him for guidance on that one. And i am pro life as well.:biggrin:

noerrorsfound

Reaction score
The mom is the one that gets a choice because it's her that has to carry it around for 9 months.
But the father shares the responsibility of being a parent to the kid its entire life.
And people like to have sex 'cause it's fun. just because someone doesn't want children doesn't mean they should die a virgin.
Definitely right. I find it hard to believe that the people suggesting sexual abstinence are never going to have sex for pleasure.
Edit:
In my opinion, Abortion is very much wrong. And the only way I can even remotely come close to it being ok, is if somebody is raped, and only before the baby becomes a fetus. Because that person had no choice, they likely aren't ready for a baby, and how is a parent supposed to explain to their child that 'I don't know your child, you weren't supposed to be born because I was raped'.
So, anti-abortionists think if the woman got pregnant accidentally, then abortion is unacceptable because it's "murder". Yet if the woman is raped, the "murder" is excused. Interesting.

Last edited:

leafypiggy

Manager of Pens and Office Supplies
Staff member
Reaction score
So, anti-abortionists think if the woman got pregnant accidentally, then abortion is unacceptable because it's "murder". Yet if the woman is raped, the "murder" is excused. Interesting.

Very true, Life is precious from the moment of conception to the point of natural death, that is; dying my natural means, not by things that go against the bible such as suicide, or being shot down for breaking the rules.

jmcgowan

Reaction score
I think it should be the mother's choice of being pro life or pro choice
whether to keep or not.

As a father, I disagree. That child is biologically made up of 50% material (chromosomes) that came from me. The other 50% came from my wife. If my wife were to make a decision that affected my daughter (such as abortion, but this could also apply to other decisions, such as discipline or dating, etc...), I would be greatly offended. My daughter is my life. If my wife had gotten an abortion and taken her away from me that would have been the end of our relationship, and that's the best case scenario.