Accidentally Deleted CGI BIN - Now seeing 503 Service not available Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

tst2017

Reaction score
First Question
I've seen alot of posts about this 503 error (service not available). My site is all php. But it was odd when the error popped up. I accidentally deleted the cgibin file in my public html folder thinking I was deleting the cache. Did I cause this issue? Or is this a on going Php script issue everyone has?

Second question
How do I get the cgi bin file back? and do I need it for my site to work?

Thanks

bdistler

Prime Account
Reaction score
I've seen alot of posts about this 503 error
-
The 503 error [ e.g. Error 503 Backend fetch failed ] - usually indicates that the web server is temporarily under more than normal load - OR your script did not produce a result within about thirty seconds (PHP time-out limit)
###
-
How do I get the cgi bin file back?
that folder is not use by x10hosting's free-hosting accounts - but you can make a new one [ cgi-bin ] in folder [ public_html
###

tst2017

Reaction score
-
The 503 error [ e.g. Error 503 Backend fetch failed ] - usually indicates that the web server is temporarily under more than normal load - OR your script did not produce a result within about thirty seconds (PHP time-out limit)
###
-

that folder is not use by x10hosting's free-hosting accounts - but you can make a new one [ cgi-bin ] in folder [ public_html
###

Hmmm interesting. Thanks for the quick reply!!!!!! It sounds like I may need to upgrade my account so that I won't have this load issue. I've started from scratch, deleted all my files and uploaded again with the same result. It was working just fine yesterday and the day before.

Status
Not open for further replies.