account created but not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourabhj

Reaction score
hi everyone
i have sign for free hosting with corporate plan yesterday and today i received a email that my account setup has been completed and i can login to my cpanel account bythese links: http://nidhidatasystems.x10Hosting.com:2082 http://nidhidatasystems.x10Hosting.com/cpanel
but iam unable to do so, i get message page cannot be displayed also my home page doesnt opens that is nidhidatasystems.x10Hosting.com
please help
thanks

MSchumacher1

Reaction score
Hi i also have the same problem, my account has been activated but nither of the links i was given to it work, just says"page cannot be displayed" i've also tried to access it on another pc and it still wont work.
please help! and does this happen often cos i need a reliable host for my site as i've used so many that are always going down.

lambada

Reaction score
Did you sign up with a bypass code? There has been trouble with bypass codes recently - some have failed to work correctly.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a DNS issue, it's not updating on it's own and requiring a manual update. All should be working within an hour.

-Corey

sourabhj

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
First of all i want to say thanks to x10hosting support which is really very nice as they have solved my problem within a day and my website is now working.After i loggined to my account i found x10hosting very featured riched webhosting service.One thing i want to know from admins that is i have inserted ad code in my webpages as per the guidelines in ad section can admins check it and inform me if something is wrong.
thanks

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
sourabhj said:
Hi everyone,
First of all i want to say thanks to x10hosting support which is really very nice as they have solved my problem within a day and my website is now working.After i loggined to my account i found x10hosting very featured riched webhosting service.One thing i want to know from admins that is i have inserted ad code in my webpages as per the guidelines in ad section can admins check it and inform me if something is wrong.
thanks

Looks good.

-Corey

Status
Not open for further replies.