Account issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

c740015

Reaction score
Hi i think i know what the issue is with my account getting suspended due to it using hig resources..

What happened was i deleted an album and it had a myql error..

Then i got suspended again :(

Now im on 2 of 3 on the warnings.

Is there anything i can do about this.. dont wanna jepedise losing my account over an error.

calistoy

Free Support Volunteer
Community Support
Reaction score
I don't think you're going to lose the account for actively trying to solve this problem. Even if and when you get your third warning, you can work with the administrators to get it solved.

Since it's just your second warning, you can unsuspend yourself from your account panel. On the 3rd warning suspension, and account administrator will be needed to unsuspend you.

Edit: Since my response was flagged unhelpful, I must have misunderstood your concerns. Hopefully someone else will respond to help you work out why you are getting this suspension. I just thought I would reassure you that you aren't in danger of losing the account yet just because of an error based on the info you've posted about. Good luck.

Last edited:

c740015

Reaction score
Thanks for the responce.. and yeah in the last 2 days i had 2 suspensions.. and i know y now as i got suspended twice now and i experanced the same mysql error both times...

I know an alternate way to delete the albums now if i ever need to so hopefully i can avoid that error from ever happening again...

But im not happy that im on basically my last one and if anything ever went wrong again it would be my 3rd one which would involve more to get unsuspended. :( ....

Thanks.

Zubair

Community Leader
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi C740012.
Are you using wordpress??
or any script with plugins??

double check all plugins because some plugins are very server expensive.

c740015

Reaction score
Not as far as i know.. I'm Just using Zen Image Gallery

But when i deleted and album i got a mysql error

and then banned same happened the day b4..

looks like when i do that must send ome high usage to u fast because of the error.. I will just delete them from ftp now instead of ingallery. That will stop the error happening.

adamparkzer

On Extended Leave
Reaction score
Not as far as i know.. I'm Just using Zen Image Gallery

But when i deleted and album i got a mysql error

and then banned same happened the day b4..

looks like when i do that must send ome high usage to u fast because of the error.. I will just delete them from ftp now instead of ingallery. That will stop the error happening.

Hi c740015,

You currently have an escalated ticket regarding high system resource usage suspensions here: http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/109058-account-suspended-again.html#post623295. Please click on the colored bar at the top of that page to be taken to your escalated ticket, where you can log in with your forum credentials and receive further support.

I will close this older ticket, as all new support will be given in the other ticket linked to above.

- Adam

Status
Not open for further replies.