Account login

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtaah

Reaction score
I can not log onto my cPanel or account it tell me that the username or password is wrong but it has been the same ever since i started here

cpanel = james
acc = hauntedwa.x10hosting.com
serv = chopin

this is the error i get = An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code DEADBEEF)

rgds
jtaah

Gouri

Community Paragon
Community Support
Reaction score
I can not log onto my cPanel or account it tell me that the username or password is wrong but it has been the same ever since i started here

cpanel = james
serv = chopin

this is the error i get = An error occurred attempting to process your request. Please try again momentarily. (Error Code DEADBEEF)

rgds
jtaah

You are talking about Account panel --> https://x10hosting.com/control/login.php

It seems to be there is some problem with account panel at the moment. Try after some time.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score

cpanel = james
serv = chopin

rgds
jtaah

Hello,

Currently I do not see a hosting account associated with your forum account.

I can however see the account in question on chopin so it might be linked with another forum account. Try logging into account panel with your cPanel credentials to see what forum account it is linked to, if any.

Currently cPanel is being upgraded so I can not check the account properly, but from what I can see there's nothing wrong with it.

jtaah

Reaction score
Well when i signed up you had to have an forum account if you had an hosting account, i have tried logging in with all three different accounts (ie- Forum acc, cpanel acc and account panel details) and non of them work can you please see if you can fix this for me please i need to upload some information to my site and can not do it

rgds
jtaah

GamingX

Executive Team
Reaction score
Your hosting does exist, although it doesn't seem to be linked. Do you want us to change the password ?

jtaah

Reaction score
if that will link the account and allow me access to cpanel that would be great thanks

rgds
jtaah

Status
Not open for further replies.