Reaction score
[B]cPanel Username:[/B] stevex1
[
B]Subdomain:[/B] steve
[
B]How long your account has been up:[/B] 3months
[
B]Did you have the ads placed on every page:[/B] i think so yes

i presume my account was suspended for the music zips, i'll delete them if thats what is required for you to unsuspend my account.

thnx, steve

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Yes it was. In the terms of service it states "no copyrighted material". Did you read the T.O.S. ??

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I will unsuspend yourt account. Take the files off and read the terms of service please. Next time there is a breech of the T.O.S. you might not get unsuspended.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Unsuspended, PLEASE read the terms of service.

StonedMonkey

Reaction score
ok have done, can i just ask- is it ok for me to transfer music from computer to computer via x10, if i put the files in places other than public_html. That way only I can access it?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
No that is not allowed. This is what the "Terms of service" states.

x10Hosting does not allow any of the following content to be stored on its servers:

»Illegal Material : This includes copyrighted works, commercial audio, video, or music files, and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You can do that easily through window file sharing (if you have Microsoft Windows) if you have mac I know they have good file sharing too. If you have windows and need help, I can help you.

StonedMonkey

Reaction score
i know of ways of doing this, but i'm interested in how you would do it. Because my methods are pretty slow and it would be better if i knew of a quicker way of doing this.

edit: i have windows xp

StonedMonkey

Reaction score
why have i been suspended again?? I have removed the offending files. anything else that is there that is against the rules, i am unaware of

Status
Not open for further replies.