Account Suspended

Status
Not open for further replies.

game_zim

Reaction score
cPanel Username: nsserver
Subdomain: nsserver.x10hosting.com
How long your account has been up: 1month
Did you have the ads placed on every page: No the first page in index was a new page and l uploaded it to there so my friend could see if it was good. The page was only made recently and it was bad timin that you saw it without the ads. My real site was in the folder 'Site' and that had ads on every page.

Plus l can not get on to x10hosting site and l dont know why but l can get into cpanel and onto people sites but not the main x10hosting site. l am using my friends computer to write this post.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
The reason that your account was suspended was because you had the ads at the bottom of the page. I have unsuspended it, but can you move the ads up ASAP

-Tyler

game_zim

Reaction score
Thanx for unsuspending my account. l have put the ads up the top and could you tell me if its ok now?

One other thing, could you please help me. l can not get on to the main x10hosting site. Do you have any suggestions? Thanx John(game_zim)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Looks good, Im not sure why you cant access the main x10hosting site. Try clearing cookies and cache, If that dont work and you have a router, try resetting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.