Account suspension removal stuck for more than 3 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

repstyle

Reaction score
I need help getting my website unsuspended. I used the self help by clicking the button to unsuspend but it just stays on the message to refresh the page after 1 minute. It has been stuck there for over 3 days now. I have left many voicemails and sent multiple emails and have not yet been contacted by anyone.

My paid url is repstyles.us.
My x10hosting domain is repstyles.x10host.com

jocelynm

Reaction score
Hello

I've got the same problem has you. It's been 9 days. I've not gotten any significant help except to say they fixed the problem... which was on day 3 of 9 and then got the message that I should login and click the unsuspend link. But of course that it exactly what I did 9 days ago. I've left phone messages and email messages every two days and even send a screen capture of this bug... no answers yet. I have patients that need to access the site. I really that they can work quickly on the problem.

I need help getting my website unsuspended. I used the self help by clicking the button to unsuspend but it just stays on the message to refresh the page after 1 minute. It has been stuck there for over 3 days now. I have left many voicemails and sent multiple emails and have not yet been contacted by anyone.
Jocelyn
www.jocelynmorettini.com

My paid url is repstyles.us.
My x10hosting domain is repstyles.x10host.com

Status
Not open for further replies.