Account Suspensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
One of the staff ran the suspension script by accident yesterday. This caused a lot of accounts to be suspended that shouldn't have. Please post and we'll unsuspend your account's asap.

-Corey

moenetwork

Reaction score
Yeah I think this happened to me. Please look into it.

My account username is moe619
My domain used on it is moenetwork.net

stealth_thunder

Reaction score
same here why am I suspended

domain: rxs2k5.x10hosting.com

I follow every rules with x10hosting links but then I am suspended.

Anyway please help me fix this up quickly thanks for all staff, admin moderators continue to keep x10hosting as excellent as before.

Chris S

Retired
Reaction score
stealth_thunder said:
same here why am I suspended

domain: rxs2k5.x10hosting.com

I follow every rules with x10hosting links but then I am suspended.

Anyway please help me fix this up quickly thanks for all staff, admin moderators continue to keep x10hosting as excellent as before.

please make your own topic, you will get help faster. Also please use the correct form

Jacob

Reaction score
moenetwork said:
So what happens now?
If your account is still suspended, post the appropriate form in the Suspended Accounts section of the Free Hosting forum. It will make things go much faster and easier for us staff and for you. Thank you.

moenetwork

Reaction score
Jacob said:
If your account is still suspended, post the appropriate form in the Suspended Accounts section of the Free Hosting forum. It will make things go much faster and easier for us staff and for you. Thank you.

I already have. And also pmed all the admins and contacted some of them vai messenger. I am just being ignored here.

Status
Not open for further replies.