Account to be suspended for inactivity but I am quite active

Status
Not open for further replies.

pgord5_576

Reaction score
I just got an email from Hostinger informing me that "We've Missed You" and that I have allegedly been inactive for three months. They will take down my entire website in a week if I don’t log into the control panel.

I have the free web hosting so there is no telephone number for me to call and if I reply to the Hostinger email my message is undeliverable (MAILER DAEMON thing).

Well, I update my website several times per month and have been doing so all summer long. And, of course, I used the Control Panel and File Manager to do so.

Is there something else that I should be doing to keep my account "active" because I have certainly updated it several times per month and as recently as September 21, 2019.

Please advise.

Last edited:

pgord5_576

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. But that's exactly the web URL that I go to and sign in every time I need to edit or update my website: x10hosting.com/sso/login. I log in from that point, wait a bit for control panel, and then click File Manager and upload from there. I really update my website several times per month.

varnaslaz79

Reaction score
Thanks for the suggestion. But that's exactly the web URL that I go to and sign in every time I need to edit or update my website: x10hosting.com/sso/login. I log in from that point, wait a bit for control panel, and then click File Manager and upload from there. I really update my website several times per month.

After you login to "x10hosting.com/sso/login", press the upper right button and login to x10hosting community in order your account to remain active.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Only logins to the portal is necessary, logging into the forums are optional.

As per the original post however I'm thinking the OP would have an account both with us and a different company.

We would not send an email saying we missed them after 3 months. You'd get a couple inactivity warnings when you are close to not having logged in for 30 days, then a suspension notice after that if you don't login. All accounts that are suspended are purged after roughly 3 weeks (sometimes longer but never shorter) and once suspended we'd not send any emails asking the user to come back.

pgord5_576

Reaction score
Hello, Forum,

It's me again, the concerned guy with the website. Thanks for the comments. I actually have the free account offered by "000webhost powered by Hostinger". So I am really registered at 000webhost.

Here's what the email content that I received last week was (without the images):

We hope you’re having a blast creating your project! We haven’t seen you in 3 months, so to make sure you’re still actively using our platform, we encourage you to login to the control panel.

If you’re already done with your project, or aren’t interested in using our platform, simply ignore this email, and your account will be deleted on 2019-10-04. Once your account is removed, your websites and everything related to them will be deleted as well.

If you still wish to continue your journey with us - no worries! Simply login to our control panel below.

GO TO CONTROL PANEL

You have received this email because you are registered at 000webhost.com
000webhost.com All rights reserved. 2019

The "sender" of this email was notifications@hostingeremail.com .

But I stand by my earlier comments. I update my website 3-5 times per month and always go through the Control Panel and log in so there is no way I could have been inactive for 1 month or 3 months.

Does anyone know of a way to contact a 000webhost staff member? I can't find a way except maybe this forum.

Thank you all in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.