Ad Code and Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I want to take a minute and update everyone on the ad codes.

Everyone needs the correct ad code on their site. Please refer to http://x10hosting.com/account/ads to verify that you have the correct ad code you're currently using.

• The x10Advanced hosting plan must have the x10Advanced ad code on all publicly viewable pages. (Although, you can use the x10Corporate ad code if you wish.)
  • x10Corporate hosting plans must have the x10Corporate ad code on all publicly viewable pages.

If your account is found to contain the wrong ad code, or no ad code at all, it runs the risk of being suspended, which can lead to account termination after repetition of the same event. If you want to waste our time, then bye.

One more thing. Please make sure to get an index page up on your site. Your site should not display the directory listing of your web root directory, public_html, when your (sub)domain is viewed in a web-browser once your account is over 1 week old.

If your account is violating the TOS, I suggest that you get it in compliance with the rules as soon as possible. You have 1 week from the creation of your account to get within the rules. Within a few days there will be scripts running regularly to check for this. Failure to comply with the Terms Of Service will result in your hosting account being suspended, and in the worst case scenario being terminated.

Thanks
-Bryon

Last edited:

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I've updated this for the recent changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.