Ad Code Problems Solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conor

Reaction score
Wow. And to think I was just about to start posting a solution. Great post Jim. :biggrin:

Jim

Reaction score
I forgot to chmod it when I changed it. It'll work now.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
still not working, do i have to add the adcode.php somewhere?

Chris

Reaction score
Yeah, good post. I was also about to do something like that... tons of people have problems with the ads.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ok, im using a forum and the forum is php, I want to add that script into the php script, how can i go about doing that?

Chris

Reaction score
If you want to use Jim's way, just copy the one line code he provided, depending on the plan you have into your PHP page. If you page is completely PHP, you don't need to include the <?php and ?>, otherwise you do. Basically, if you already have <?php and ?>, don't include it.

I am going to write a tutorial here about the ads... which tell alot of ways to put ads in different places. This also covers the question you PMed me... I just need more time!

InkMaster

Reaction score
Hmm.. First of all, is there a way to change the "your ad here" ad to ads by google? I just like that cause u can color it ^_^, and second, this may stupid, but is there a way to make the ads a lil wider just on my website forums? cause when its so small it just doesnt fit it... heres what i mean...

ad.jpg

Chris

Reaction score
InkMaster said:
and second, this may stupid, but is there a way to make the ads a lil wider just on my website forums? cause when its so small it just doesnt fit it...
You cannot modify the ad code or the ad.

Jim

Reaction score
Add some sort of decoration to either side of the ad to fill in the white space. :p

johndoe

Reaction score
it' dont work for my php nuke site, and also in an html file.
i woking i otther way thanks

Chris

Reaction score
If you need code for it to work in PHP pages, go to my thread called "Placing the Ads in Various Pages". I am going to make this thread have different tutorials for placing the ads in different places.

Last edited:

prasys

Reaction score
Okay , For FrontPage users (works with Windows , I think)

Just put the code below <html> line and then press enter..Everything is set to go..There is no need to worry about it

icely

Reaction score
now where do you put the code? in the index.html?

your-ressurection

Reaction score
as stupid as the question below sounds....consider it

is there any way i could just copy it from someone elses site? adn keep the link right?

i've tried everthing...the code just wont work

Chris

Reaction score
your-ressurection said:
as stupid as the question below sounds....consider it

is there any way i could just copy it from someone elses site? adn keep the link right?

i've tried everthing...the code just wont work

Copy what? Like I said before, you CANNOT modify the code in ANY way.

If you are having problems, post it. It's not a problem on our end, so you should be able to get it working. You can also PM me with your IM screen names and I'll help you when I have time.

your-ressurection

Reaction score
like right click and copy the images and its link onto my site instead of using its code. it really isnt working at all

Status
Not open for further replies.