Ad-Enhanced?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarioMaster

Reaction score
I have just signed up for a hosting account. Is the ad-enhanced option still available, or is there just ad-free?

zen-r

Reaction score
.... (You can find the code in the Account Management Panel)......

Hmm. Have you checked this?

Please specify where in the AMP it is that the codes are hiding, because I've been unable to find them (I don't need them myself - I've looked for other people).

I've also spent a while Searching the forums for Ad codes, & all the links in either tutorials or stickies that I've looked at are dead.

I'm sure they're hiding somewhere! :)

zen-r

Reaction score
There are here: http://x10hosting.com/panel.php?adcode
For some reason the label on the button has gone missing. (The 'Ad-Code' button is below the 'Account Upgrades' button.)

Lol. Whoever last went around polishing those nice buttons in the Account Panel obviously buffed them a bit too hard & rubbed one of the labels off.

Fire the cleaner !

(Thanks for the reply. ;) )

MarioMaster

Reaction score
I know where the ad-codes are, but I want to sign up for ad-enhanced hosting. Right now, I'm on ad-free because I couldn't find an option in the sign-up that allows me to sign up for ad-enhanced.

Livewire

Abuse Compliance Officer
Staff member
Reaction score
I know where the ad-codes are, but I want to sign up for ad-enhanced hosting. Right now, I'm on ad-free because I couldn't find an option in the sign-up that allows me to sign up for ad-enhanced.

Add the required ads from the page linked earlier in the topic, then file a support ticket requesting ad-enhanced.

X10 was essentially forced to remove ad-enhanced as an available signup option - blame all the folks who would go for ad-enhanced then never put the adverts on, thus taking up resources for 2 weeks until the mods/admins caught it as part of their account checking.

Hopefully you won't hold that against x10 and you'll blame the (probably) 1000's of folks who went ad-enhanced thinking x10 wouldn't check for the ad code.

MarioMaster

Reaction score
Add the required ads from the page linked earlier in the topic, then file a support ticket requesting ad-enhanced.

X10 was essentially forced to remove ad-enhanced as an available signup option - blame all the folks who would go for ad-enhanced then never put the adverts on, thus taking up resources for 2 weeks until the mods/admins caught it as part of their account checking.

Hopefully you won't hold that against x10 and you'll blame the (probably) 1000's of folks who went ad-enhanced thinking x10 wouldn't check for the ad code.

That does seem like a problem. Okay, thanks for your reply! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.