Chauhan7

Reaction score
ok il have a look

no i cant seem to find anythin which lets you add to all pages

Last edited:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Well then, you will probally have to edit each page and put it in.

hartap

Reaction score
no... dont edit like that...
what i mean is u just edit the phbb template...
sorry .. im not detailed before
just open your phpbb admin page and find the module tools or the blok tools and just put the code in it

Chauhan7

Reaction score
ok thanks at least i no how to do the forum but im just doing the site the hard way one by one then when i need more pages i will duplicate the page so all i have to do is the writing.

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Chauhan7 said:
but im just doing the site the hard way one by one then when i need more pages i will duplicate the page so all i have to do is the writing.

That is what I use to do, but then I got Microsoft Frontpage and I really recommend it!

hartap

Reaction score
hmm ok.. the alternatif... is using frame, just input index.html with 2 frame, top and down. with this u not have to change all pages. just the index pages

Chauhan7

Reaction score
about 2 years ago i used to use frontpage for school but now in I.T im using dreamweaver and now im used to that and frontpage used to be very simple to make sites

dont wory now ive started the hard way and im just copy and pasting the link at the bottom then saving and close page and go to next page long way but ive done 50 pages already so im not gona turn bak now

Last edited:

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
hartap said:
hmm ok.. the alternatif... is using frame, just input index.html with 2 frame, top and down. with this u not have to change all pages. just the index pages

I never thought about that! It helps with hard to do forums and stuff.

cyberxzt

Zine Tech
Reaction score
Wat do u meen link?

If its the ad code you just need the text link.

Chauhan7

Reaction score
i was just checking thanks it was the ad link i thought there might b a diff link for it thats why.

Last edited:

Phil

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Chauhan7 said:
o yeh wat link do i need on my forum the same as my site??
Click were it says x10 ad code in my sig. You'll see corporate ad code and advanced ad code. You have to place one of thoughs codes in your source (ad code depends on what plan you have..)

Status
Not open for further replies.