Ads Showing/Not Showing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Ok.. I have a question.

It's not really a big deal, but it gets kindof annoying. I have the ads on my site, and it shows the "image", but some times it wont show the image at all. If you don't know what I mean, look at these 2 pictures.

With:
ads_with.PNG

With-out:
ads_without.PNG

It's not that big of a problem, but like I said, it gets annoying. So teh problem is the ads not showing every time a page is loaded, even though they *should* be, because the tags are still in the source. Is this a problem in the actual coding for the ads, or is it something that will stay teh same no matter what and pretty much can't be fixed?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I have read another post from someone else where this was happening. Not sure of the solution. But there is another thread here about it

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
Oh, ok. I tryed searching for it... but no luck. I'll go look again for it.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah I don`t know were it went but there was one around somewhere :)

Bryon

I Fix Things
Reaction score
I just found it... It was on page 5 I think.. or somewheres in there. It didn't really answer my question though, all it said was that the problem is ok and it happens. My question was if there was a way to stop it so that it always showed.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Well I`m no expert but there should be a way to force the ad ....but you CANNOT alter the code in the ad ..so it posses a bit of a problem ...Some one might have some ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.