Advertising Opportunities/Prize Donors Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

cointoss

Reaction score
Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I've finally opened the doors to PrizeVault.tk. If you are looking for a place to advertise, please consider us. I must admit that in our infancy it is really in your best interest to advertise by offering a Prize to a contest. This way you are only out the prize you have donated, and most of you have websites where you offer products/services. Check out the website and PM me or contact me via the website itself and I can work out a contest for you. As you can see, we already have major sponsors jumping on board. (For example, if you donate a prize with a high enough value, we can do an instant win with odds of winning 1 in 1,000. So 1,000 entries would have to be submitted before your contest expires.) Prize sponsors get guaranteed visitors to your website. And you can offer more than one prize for a contest. For instance, if you offer 5, then 5,000 entries would have to be submitted before your contest would end! We are not only looking for Prizes that would appeal to webmasters, though they are certainly welcome. Even if you can only offer a small prize, contact me and I can group several small sponsors together into one larger contest.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
Would you pay via PayPal if I offered professional web template design by SohailTech.com.

Soki

Banned
Reaction score
What if we offer something through the internet. For example a script noone else has. Would that work as well? It is just that I don't wish to share my address with the site or anyone there.

Last edited:

Jon.Monreal

Reaction score
Would you pay via PayPal if I offered professional web template design by SohailTech.com.

I think what he's trying to say is that you give the prize to them for free in return for the traffic you get from the contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.