All Sign-Ups Queued

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
I will wait to try signing up again, cause it sounds like it would not be soon anyway.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
Good lol!

As soon as it is, I am signing up again right away. I even bought a domain, and finished a few pages of my site.

Cyclone103

Reaction score
It is not, the point is that I am waiting for the signups to be back to normal before signing up. I requested that my old account be deleted.

pvendetta

Reaction score
Anyone had theirs finished yet? I'm really REALLY wanting to work on the project of mine... I don't even know if mine is still in the queue, or whether it's just... disappeared?

Last edited:

MellorBoy

Reaction score
Sorry I know the general answer is 'Just wait', but it would be nice to have an estimate on how long the que is going to last for.

It's very frustrating and if it wern't for the fact you offer a better package people would of moved to <link removed> or some other freebie host...

Many thanks,
J.

EDIT//

Ok you removed the link. Isn't that just pathetic? :s

Last edited:

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
I'd also like to know a time estimate. A few days ago you said 'soon' but to me..soon has already passed.

shoot4thrill

Reaction score
Well if they can't give us an estimate then they shouldn't tell us 'soon' if it could be weeks more... I guarantee a lot of people have already gone to other hosts and i also guarantee a lot of people have stayed waiting only because people keep telling them it'll be fixed soon.

MellorBoy

Reaction score
fahadsadah: your link doesn't work. :hahano: & anyway just because it's free doesn't mean anything what so ever, it's still a hosting service, expectations are still expected to be met (btw I found the thread myself). I'm not trying to be cheeky but it just sometimes gets to you when clients aren't even really given any info on the situation.

Yeah I accept rules are rules and you've just gotta do what you've got to do :) , but idk, it just lowers my impressions because it seems abit well, like I said, pathetic really, but nvm.

Cheers, J.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.