All websites unreachable (timeout)

armadill

Reaction score
My domains receive a timeout when trying to access them since July 2020 (according to logs). I tried turning on and off a few domain settings in DA to no avail.

Could someone help me with this problem?

Upon requesting a SSL certificate also the known failed execution error (not sure if related to the issue).

spacresx

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
it might help if you provide more information.
this is a volunteer forum and not everyone has access to the information.
other than what you provide.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
My domains receive a timeout when trying to access them since July 2020 (according to logs). I tried turning on and off a few domain settings in DA to no avail.

Could someone help me with this problem?

Upon requesting a SSL certificate also the known failed execution error (not sure if related to the issue).
There was a DNS issue with your domains. I have now corrected this and they should work properly again, though you may need to clear DNS cache or await its natural refresh first.
The SSL issue could be related and should in that case also be sorted with this, however it could also be due to the sheer number of requests being made. Only a certain number can be requested each hour so trying later should work if it shows the error still.

armadill

Reaction score
There was a DNS issue with your domains. I have now corrected this and they should work properly again, though you may need to clear DNS cache or await its natural refresh first.
The SSL issue could be related and should in that case also be sorted with this, however it could also be due to the sheer number of requests being made. Only a certain number can be requested each hour so trying later should work if it shows the error still.

Thank you! The issue has been resolved.