America's Army Online

Conor

Reaction score
I tried to but I couldn't get one badge in one level so I quit and deleted it. ;)

prasys

Reaction score
Okay..First one works on all platforms..That what it makes great

GMS

Reaction score
^ ^ Yup, worked on my Windows 95 till I got my new computer a few years back

It's a great game, great graphics, and FREE

raynor

Reaction score
Not like im trying to recruit here but just sometimes you gotta be around the right people to make the game work. Joining a clan/unit or whatever you want to call it is almost a must in getting along in the game. At the beggining i can guarantee you will get alot of ROE...and I mean ALOT. But if you work on getting better you become a better judge and enhance your reactions on whether its friend or foe. Great game btw...great great game...free...makes me drool.

Maurice

Reaction score
Lol, I am a CoD(uo) player myself, before I tried AA, took me too long to get anything there, I could hardly join servers because of my low rank.

Z

zuramino

ow yeah, some1 playing it:D i play it 2,
Realy a super game,

honor: 84
name: [-WPS-]_M0thaf0ckha

greetz,

hb46

Reaction score
what computer specs do you need for the latest version of this game now?

it used to be 800mhz then 1.3ghz..now probably 2.0?

chamchom

Reaction score
i have try this game but from a long time but after i got syke of this game then i quit i dont like to play all games on Net .

raynor

Reaction score
honor: 20
name: [RTS]_2LT_Raynor

Check me out sometime I got my platoon on bridge crossing everyday 7:30 Pm central for practices. usually in TOR Clan server

GhoST

Reaction score
Well, I'm playing a lot... I have my own Clan with couple of friends... and I'm
[TeCH]KaoS - 38 honor :D

Richard

Reaction score
I tried it out for the first time yesterday, boy do I need practice lol :happy:

GhoST

Reaction score
It's not easy game, newbies have few seconds of life...

Map Pipeline is good for first killZ

raynor

Reaction score
I disagree Ghost, and I do so for several reasons:

A) Pipeline is a fairly complex map requiring a buddy to play with and tag along and still you will get confused.

B) The way pipeline is set up if close quarters combat, for the new player this is a very difficult thing to learn, where to look for enemy and where not. Most people i see get frustrated from constantly being flanked.

C) New players need a straight foreward map that is easy to comprehend.

In turn I recommend the map "Bridge Crossing". It is a simple map, only one way to go so no confusion. Assault's job is to get to the end and Defense's job is to keep assault at bay. There is not much Close quarters (which is good because all most new people have experience with is the target range, which is medium-long range.) The only bad thing about it is that people "spam" M203 rounds at the beggining of the game at times but as long as you play smart and head the non-beaten path you will not get hit. Also in Bridge Crossing your using the M16 or M249 SAW, which are the only weapons you have really been introduced to (unless you went ahead and did ALL the training). That basically sums up why I disagree : P.

|Born2Shoot|

GFX-Designer
Reaction score
Conor said:
I tried to but I couldn't get one badge in one level so I quit and deleted it. ;)
Lol yeah the badges suck and you need to do the training and stuff,but eventually the real levels ar cool :grin: