An error has occurred processing your request.

Status
Not open for further replies.

soundlex

Reaction score
Me too. Account suspended due to not logging in, but cannot now log in. :(

Dead-i

x10Hosting Support Ninja
Community Support
Reaction score
Hi,

So sorry for the delay. This issue has now been resolved, and you should be able to sign-in now.

Please ensure you sign in at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login as direct cPanel logins will not keep your account active.

@soundlex I have manually unsuspended your account; please sign in as soon as possible.

John Yancey

Contributors
Staff member
Contributors
Reaction score
My apologies on the delayed responses as the issue on our free hosting servers has since been fixed and users should now be able to log into their accounts. Please make sure to clear your web browser cache and then attempt to sign in at https://x10hosting.com/sso/login.

symbolsx

Reaction score
After clicking on "Open cPanel," I get:

Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 30 when it ended.

Last edited:

parkingf

Reaction score
Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 30 when it ended.

this is mine after clicking on "Open cPanel".
How to solve this ?

thank you

ecgyangx

Reaction score
Update: the prob has been resolved. I logged in from another device, deleted the user and tried again on desktop and somehow the error disappeared...

Internal Server Error

Exact same problem I am facing now as well. No idea what went wrong. I was trying to fiddle with users and was revoking database user and aborted it halfway. The next time I logged in, I get this error whenever I clicked on Open cPanel.

Can anyone help please?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.