Resolved An error was encountered on our end. We're experience trouble processing your sign-in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinylrom

Reaction score
Hi,

Not been able to sign into control panel for site vinylromance.com for a while.
Noticed this was remedied in someone elses issue like this. Not sure which server it is.

thanks

VR

vinylrom

Reaction score
Im in Cornwall. UK. Just using the free wordpress from x10. Not had any trouble getting help on here before. ISP is either on mobile 02 or Vodaphone one of the largest ISPs in UK. Strange.

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
I'm not sure why this is myself. An admin should be able to make sense of it.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I don't see anything off with the account itself. I do however see in the logs that you attempted to login with the email address as username, which is not valid for the server itself. For that you would use the username as seen under "Quick FTP" in the panel, password *should* be the same as you use for the panel, but it may have synced badly if certain special chars are present due to a bit over the top sanitization.

It is recommended that you do login through the panel (https://x10hosting.com/sso/login) as that is the only login that will count in regards to keeping the account active.

Could you please try that now, I don't fully expect what I did to work but it might seeing as your IP is flagged as a disallowed country?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
@vinylrom Were you able to get in? Please let us know if you need any further assistance or this issue will be closed for inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.