Any update on ongoing changes? I'm in hot soup!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lionheart8

Reaction score
Sorry, in advance, just in case I have missed something here ... & there's no news blackout.

It's just that down here, I'm in real trouble because 2 of the sites I'm developing, one a regional web directory & the other a community website are having problems & are almost costing me some potential business with partners who are supposed to be reviewing them. The latter only shows blank pages, possibly still related to memory problems partly mentioned here http://forums.x10hosting.com/showthread.php?t=24767 & in latter postings. The Drupal CMS support says it's related to memory settings in php.ini file. This site has been off air for most of the last 2 weeks, with a short interruption of about 1 day, a few days ago.
There're also some other php-related problems.

The web directory is online only that some possibly php-related functions are not working. I cannot add links I import to the sytem. I get a 403 error, with the message that I have no access to the page coming after & nothing is entered into DB.

The author of the script on being approached on this says:

Sounds like your hosting admin is upgrading server software. When upgrading or restoring a backup of PHP or MySQL the configuration will sometimes be set to the defaults. Check with your server admin if they did any upgrades or restored any backups on the server recently.

I'm sure you guys are busy behind the scenes & I'd quitely wait, if it were not for the tricky situation.
I need to convincingly explain again why the "product" samples I had promised are what there at all & not in the form I told my potential partners.

Since it had been said after the transfer all the php-related problems would be gone, does it mean the transfer is still going on [Ciroc server]? Any new time frame?

lambada

Reaction score
If you had read the news you would know that the sustained and free server moves are now 100% complete.

For sustained issues please use the support thread in the server upgrades forum.

lionheart8

Reaction score
Hi there,

Thanks for that clarification. :drool:

So what is the best thing to regarding these issues, in that light?

Assume, since they've been raised [my specific issues], something is definitely being done behind the scenes, sit down & relax or continue calling for help?

I dont want to sound to be prodding the helpers too much.
The other week, for example Bryon was making regular updates - so we knew regarding some specific issues what was being or not being about them. .... of course he did mention some other urgent business he had to attend to ... like his grad... That thread was closed though and none of the issues affecting affecting me have been mentioned, ... that's what had got me a bit alarmed ...

But anyway, I will hope for the best.

Thanks for everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.