Any way to get my site back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bahnmusi

Reaction score
I've been doing the whole re-activate every month for the free account. I must have somehow missed it (I'm not sure for how long), but I logged in today to keep it active, and not only has it been shut off -- it's been completely deleted! Is there any way I can get my site back?! A backup, the data, the code, the database, anything?????

There are no "recovery points" listed for my user...

bahnmusi

Reaction score
Does x10 not have any kind of backup? (archive and WayBack aren't going to have the database to be able to restore from into Wordpress)

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
Once an account is deleted there are no backups left to be restored, as the backups pertaining to deleted accounts would be purged from the system to reduce size of the backup archives.

It wouldn't really make sense to keep backups of deleted accounts for a prolonged period of time, at most I'd imagine they would be available (by admin) for a couple days after termination.

The last login I see recorded for your account, prior to today, is from april 24th, meaning that may 24th or 25th. depending on what time of day the suspension script is run, it would have been suspended as inactive, and around mid june (three weeks after suspension) the account would have been terminated as a result of the unresolved suspension.

Status
Not open for further replies.