Resolved Apache is functioning normally

Status
Not open for further replies.

virgomax

Reaction score
Apache is functioning normally

on my virgomax1.x10host.com
Reading your answer, it is probably due to long inactivity.

Trying to log in to cPanel I get:

Sign in Successful

Please standby while transfer you to your web hosting account.
An error has occurred forwarding your sign in. Retry

Please, can you help?

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
As you guessed, your account was purged for inactivity. Your last login was in December. In January, your account was eligible for suspension, and it was eligible for termination before February. Last month, the backlog of purges went through and your account being inactive for 3 months, was purged. The admin team restored accounts that were purged this one time only. That opportunity ended about two weeks ago.

In the event that your account data has not been removed from the old server that is out of commission, an admin can restore it. I would not get your hopes too high; the final deletions should have already happened, but there is a delay for some reason, which may mean your backup may have somehow survived.

I'm asking for an admin to review your account to see if you are in luck. Please remember to log in every 30 days (not once a month, but 30 actual days). Email reminders are usually sent, but the responsibility is with the user.

virgomax

Reaction score
Ok, thank you. I'll wait for a final response. Meanwhile, I'll cross fingers.

virgomax

Reaction score
I promise I will upgrade to Premium if the info in my account gets recovered.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
You're lucky though that the restore was still possible for your account.

I'm running the restore now and the account should be good to go in a few minutes.

virgomax

Reaction score
WOO HOO!!! Thank you guys so much!!! I will upgrade to premium as soon as I finish some improvements on my website (probably before the end of this week). You guys are the best! ;)

garrettroyce

Community Support
Community Support
Reaction score
Please let the premium tech support know you have a free account. I believe it does ask during signup, but in case you didn't see that option or if it doesn't work, they can make the transition process easier for you.

virgomax

Reaction score
I am in a similar boat I believe, any chance you could recover my account as well?(Free account user, thank you for the long time services!)

Hi @kidchemi . I think you have to create a new thread in the forum so they can help you in a more organized way. What I did to create this thread was:
1. Go to https://x10hosting.com/community/forums/free-hosting.9/
2. Press the button "Post new thread" (See attached image)

Good luck

Attachments

• post new thread.png
    post new thread.png
    119 KB · Views: 1
Status
Not open for further replies.