Arcade Mod

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about the arcade mod on smf forums. I have it running but some pics arent showing up under ppls avatars. Just thought Id see if anyone could help :happy:

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I've had NO luck with the arcade for SMF, Everytime I install it, it crashed my whole forum. lol

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
I actually had that problem the first time but know I got it runnin and all the games work, the high scores work. but when someone that is a champ posts a message it is supposed to say there champon status below there avatar along with a small pic of the game. well that small pic doesnt show up ...not a big deal, but thought I would ask :)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What did you do to get it working up intill that point?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
in the smf admin panel I figured out that I had the ftp settings wrong, instead of it saying localhost it should of had an ip address there ....once I changed that and pressed proceed the only thing left was to go into cpanel and run the arcade.sql file . That was it ...install .....Upload the games to the /games folder and there they are in your arcade admin panel

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Hmm, I'll have to try that out ;) Im sure I will be Im'ing you LoL

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
LOL thats cool. I currently have about 8 games running including fasteriods, space invaders, pac man.... and a whole lot more I think the pac man I have is the same as the one x10 has