Are you a Web Designer? Look Here!

Sohail

Reaction score
Get A Freelancer

If you are good at anything in the world of web designing including graphics, flash, joomla, photography, web page designing, CSS, PHP, HTML, javascript, AJAX and a lot more then this is the site for you.

Find the jobs that you think you would be able to do, then chose a bid between the buyers budget range, fill in the amount of day you can finish the project in and submit. Then if you get chosen for the project and complete is sucessfully then the money is all yours. Starting minimum budget is 30$ and can go higher than 3,500$ for the bigger projects.

You can be paid in anyway you want if agreed with the service buyer and the money is yours, no catches, this is a trusted site as I use it my self and as I have a good reputation on x10, I'm sure you can trust this site too. I would really appreciate f you registered using my refferal link, it does not affect you or your account in any way at all.

Refferal Link - http://www.getafreelancer.com/affiliates/SohailTech/

Non-Refferal Link - http://www.getafreelancer.com/

Thanks,

Sohail Amir.

Last edited:

Sohail

Reaction score
On this one no matter how small the project the minimum they would have to pay the service provider is 30$ so it all works out...

gptsven

Reaction score
well they do have like projects that take some time tough. what would be cool is if there was a site where you could script an hour to build some php page for someone, and get like $15 for it :)

botbg

Reaction score
Oh looks good!

I would be interested in doing some templates for people!

Signed up under your referral link!

Edit: OH! You can do installs for people?!?! Awesome! I can do an install in less than 5 minutes!

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
signing up under your referral....I could always use 30 bucks for proofreading 20 pages, in an hour. : ) yea I'll bid on that..hope I get it,

thanks for the link.

pilotaz

Reaction score
could you please give short describe how to use this page?

Parsa44

Reaction score
Seems to be good, we should set up something similar but with credits on x10hosting.

That way people would post more so they can pay others to do thier jobs for them.

phenetic

Reaction score
I signed up under your referral link because I knew it'd help you out. I'm gonna check out some of the jobs available.

Sohail

Reaction score
Thanks guys, the good thing is no matter how small the project maybe it cannot go under 30$, heck there's even ones that pay +3000$ you'll need a good reputation to get those kind of jobs though, and most people chose their providers based on reviews, previous work and mock-ups. It even sends you emails daily in your strongest points of web designing, or even stuff that anyone can do like data entry, it's a really good site and worth registering.