Assistance 2 Slow

Status
Not open for further replies.

emgage

Reaction score
Hey admins and mods. The reply rate is very slow here. i have used many hosts and this is by far the slowest. I applied for hosting 2 days before and it takes a day for a reply. so if your account went to pending it takes even longer. I think the problem is that all the account creators are in the same timezone. i suggest variating a little so that account creators are within different timezones (12 hour difference is the best) ao that there will be around the clock assistance. This is not a way of degrding this host, just a suggestion. If any account creators are reading this then i think you should be readin my application in "pending applications" first :p

Maurice

Reaction score
Seeker is from South Afrika (If he didn't lie about it, I don't think so that he lied) so doesn't that count as a diff timezone?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Hey I have had to wait on other free hosts to get an account to. Sometimes more than a week. So compared to x10`s couple hours or 1 day ....um .I think I`ll stay with x10. Plus most of those other hosts don`t have even have the package deal that x10 does, isn`t there an old saying -: "Anything worth having is worth waiting for".

Maurice

Reaction score
He is the first guy I saw complaining about it so... I don't see a huge problem for X10 :)

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
We state in the "Read this before applying" thread that it can take 48 hours I believe. I can't tell you how much this has cut down on abuse. Most people that are looking to spam and do illegal things will not wait and will go with the instant activation hosts. Have patience, you'll get your hosting :) Thanks for the suggestion though!
-Corey

emgage

Reaction score
Its not really the total time, replies come in at the same time period (midnight-6 a.m here) thats why i thought that the account creators had the same timezone. Im just suggesting a way to make the service even better (it already is very good) I think you should abuse the fact that there are quite a few account creators to the max.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
You have to remember, that we have a life too, And Im doing apps right now =)

Status
Not open for further replies.