Auto Responder option

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaghvj

Reaction score
Hi
Previously I had setuped an Email auto Responder from my Cpanel. Now I need to change it but I didn't find the Auto responder option through which I had previously set up an auto mail responder from my Cpanel.
Please help ASAP.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I will look into if the autoresponder option was removed for a reason, and if so why, and get back to you about that as soon as I get an answer.

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I have gotten a reply, and it appears that it was removed from free hosting and is now only available on premium.
We might be able to sort some out though so you can make the needed changes to the existing one.

Last edited:

Anna

I am just me
Staff member
Reaction score
I can enable the option on your account to give you time to edit, or remove, the autoresponder you have setup, it would however be a temporary access. I can grant a 24 hour window to allow you to make necessary changes.

velden

Reaction score
Hello Anna,

As you know, there used to be an autoresponder for the free accounts as well, which was then discontinued. Mine is still active but needs to be deleted, as there are out-dated info on it. I've requested assistance from the forums since last year but no luck. Please assist. www.free086numbers.co.za

Thanks.

Velden

Status
Not open for further replies.