B-day points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline4life

Reaction score
I say when its someones B-day they shuld get like 100 points from an Admin (corey) lol..Idk we do that on another forum but they give out 1,000 cause theres nothing in the store. :laughing:

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I agree but i dunno People will change their birthdays just to get points, You know theres always those kind of people that ruin it for all others.

n4tec

Reaction score
Wow, it is a nice idea but a few measures will have to be implemented... I cannot list the measures just think of something then Google it...

Kurther Reich

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
I agree but i dunno People will change their birthdays just to get points, You know theres always those kind of people that ruin it for all others.
true true, thats why my last host (the real host) died. Spammers, and people not posting enough, and finding loopwholes, and ruining everything. However I personally think it's a stupid idea... I mean, It'll be hard to keep track of, and... I dunno, just me thinkin out loud.
-Reich

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
nforchange said:
Wow, it is a nice idea but a few measures will have to be implemented... I cannot list the measures just think of something then Google it...
Wtf... Nforchange stop spamming.. please!

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
This is a good idea... the points should be around 50-100...becasue 100 is a hight #...

NewFuture

Reaction score
is t because your birthday is on the 25th of july so it willbe good for you to get points, some people have already had there birthdays so would be unfair

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
One reason I can think of not to is that people will create multiple accounts and donate their points.

-Corey

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah thats what sucks...but here is the thing so you can stop that...all you have to do is search for the same IP usernames and if there are more than one in active then you can destroy that one so they can not get any points....and if you catch them you can either ban them for a few days or take some points away from them.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
MicrotechXP said:
Yeah thats what sucks...but here is the thing so you can stop that...all you have to do is search for the same IP usernames and if there are more than one in active then you can destroy that one so they can not get any points....and if you catch them you can either ban them for a few days or take some points away from them.
And why should he waste his time doing that?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
WHat do mean Corey? And to tyler if you see a lot of donating I mean all you have to do is see who is doing it and if they stay active and get hosting and if they don't then he knows what happend...

chaganlal1

Reaction score
I think what he means is you can use proxies that change your ip address right?

Vietkid58

Reaction score
ya, so its too ez to get away with multiple accounts so they can fake all that stuff...

Status
Not open for further replies.