bad administrators x-10hosting....

Status
Not open for further replies.

thugian

Reaction score
yeah ! Me too but I create Plan 300M from 15/7 x10hosting not sent active email to me ???

culero

Reaction score
I dont think anyone at x10 is conceited enough to think theres nothing about it we cant improve, but, every business has a set of rules.. Our terms of service, and http://forums.x10hosting.com/free-hosting/12297-read-if-you-want-unsuspended.html tend to explain the rules and the outcome fairly well

At the same time, I think its great so many people have posted on this thread to say "hang on x10 is good" to 1 persons having a dig,. Thanks for standing up for us guys.

Id like to thank culero for the explination of his name, its very fitting.

Finally you gave me a little credit its funny how many people needs to die to make all WAKE UP! yes dont send x10 hosting to your buttholes buddies do something about it.... i think i am going to pay for hosting i very tired of this ****.

I bet that manager from a restaurant will not kick himself out of the business if he does something wrong with a customer would you do it to yourself like i did it for CULERO? kick your self out?
:hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano:
yes CULERO is in Mexico = ass*hole

I appreciated x10 host features 45GB band + 2.5GB space site and what you offer i just dont want to be in a site where i can be kick it or DELETED for nothing specially when i have traffic in my website (in the future).

MadameSkylark

Reaction score
But you we're suspended for nothing, you didn't put up adds and as such violated the contract you had agreed to when you signed up for the account. It doesn't seem like that hard a concept to grasp.

DefecTalisman

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
I bet that manager from a restaurant will not kick himself out of the business if he does something wrong with a customer would you do it to yourself like i did it for CULERO? kick your self out?
:hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano::hahano:

Sorry bugfinder, I know you closed this. But I must respond to the above quote.
If I understand you correctly(very hard to do this as your English is far from desirable.
If I(the General Manager) or any of my staff make a mistake, then there are set protocol for most of these mistakes.
eg: a wrong order is taken, we have a INSTANT exchange policy. A waiter/server spills a drink on a customer, we pay the dry cleaning bill and so on. But all of these are for PAYING customers.
Still not one word or reference you have given proves to anyone here that you are educated in business.
For instance not one mention of the GP of x10 or its subsidiaries.
But any way, stick to what you know best. In this case it is justifying your alias(you seem very happy and capable of doing this)

Status
Not open for further replies.