1. Logo
1. User Bars For Users of your forum

If you are interested in engaging my services please PM me

Slothie

Reaction score
I'll bite for the 400 pack :) I think you know my requirements :p

Jesse

Reaction score
I think im interested PM Me and give me more details.

fitzysit

Reaction score
Hello slothie i have a XLVPN.com Userbar ready for you, it is attached to this post

Attachments

• xlvpnuserbar.gif
    xlvpnuserbar.gif
    4 KB · Views: 57

fitzysit

Reaction score
Can you design a Web2.0 Standard Logo for my site?

My Site - http://www.myistop.com/

Sure Kajasweb
sould have it by about friday or even sooner will PM you when i am finished ... what do you mean by web 2.0 do you mean like this
(reflect)IT SupportBETA.png

Edit:
I'll pay as soon as you finish the rest =)
Yes thats something i forgot to addon to the origninal post whoops
Edit:
There is something i forgot to add in the first post ... NO PAYMENTS TO BE MADE BEFORE THE JOB IS COMPLETE. this service is not i will host your advertisment, this is a offer to design one for your website

Last edited:

kajasweb

Reaction score
Yes.. The sample you have posted is good. Use the same color set, but change the YELLOW Batch to mix of Grey with ( Red or Orange ).

- Will you do minor changes after the Logo is designed fully? I'm asking this, because one of my friend is working for MacroMedia and He is the one who helps me in these type of Multimedia works. He is busy with his project. If He asks me to change something, I'll ask you to make those changes. I'm ready to pay more than 100 credits. After the FINAL Logo is designed, you ask how much you want. I'm ready to give a maximum of 500 credits.

- You should give all the files you have used to create my Logo that includes but not limited to
  • Raw Design File (Like .psd, etc..)
  • Any Fonts
  • Style Templates

- You should not Watermark or insert any digital signature that has any info about you or your website.

fitzysit

Reaction score
Yes.. The sample you have posted is good. Use the same color set, but change the YELLOW Batch to mix of Grey with ( Red or Orange ).

- Will you do minor changes after the Logo is designed fully? I'm asking this, because one of my friend is working for MacroMedia and He is the one who helps me in these type of Multimedia works. He is busy with his project. If He asks me to change something, I'll ask you to make those changes. I'm ready to pay more than 100 credits. After the FINAL Logo is designed, you ask how much you want. I'm ready to give a maximum of 500 credits.

- You should give all the files you have used to create my Logo that includes but not limited to
  • Raw Design File (Like .psd, etc..)
  • Any Fonts
  • Style Templates
- You should not Watermark or insert any digital signature that has any info about you or your website.

Yes kajasweb i will gladly provide any of the files i use eg fonts and PSD files, i use original designs and not any templates.
As a quality policy i dont charge for minor- medium changes. the logo will not be watermarked as part of the quality control as well.
the colour schemes wont change and it will be designed from ground up with all original designs.

kajasweb

Reaction score
Thanks dude...
Start your work and show off when it is finished. I've to get a "OK" from my friend.

Slothie

Reaction score
I'm a good mood so if this gets completed this weekend , I'll double the points :D

fitzysit

Reaction score
thanks slothie if you would like i will host your advertisements on my website for free, i hope to have your designs done by tomorrow.

mr kennedy

Reaction score
I'm willing to take deluxe and pay a little extra if your work is good and IF you will incl the PSD's... name your price for them PSD's ;)

my site: http://wrestlesomnia.com

Just make them real good and I will not hesitate to give you extra :)

Last edited:

fitzysit

Reaction score
I'm willing to take deluxe and pay a little extra if your work is good and IF you will incl the PSD's... name your price for them PSD's ;)

my site: http://wrestlesomnia.com

Just make them real good and I will not hesitate to give you extra :)

Mr Kennedy, the PSD files are included with at no extra cost, the only reason i ask that people request PSD files is that i will have to zip them instead of just uploading them
Edit:
Slothie- i have uploaded all of my work for you to download in a directory in my website - http://itsupport.x10hosting.com/slothie
in this directory i have a file list and descriptions
if you have any queries please let me know.
Also may i use the work i have done for you as an example for other potential clients

Last edited:

mr kennedy

Reaction score
Mr Kennedy, the PSD files are included with at no extra cost, the only reason i ask that people request PSD files is that i will have to zip them instead of just uploading them
Edit:
Slothie- i have uploaded all of my work for you to download in a directory in my website - http://itsupport.x10hosting.com/slothie
in this directory i have a file list and descriptions
if you have any queries please let me know.
Also may i use the work i have done for you as an example for other potential clients

kk deal.... please put my forums' slogan: Your source for all things wrestling!

and use dark colors with a blend of orange...

thanks

Last edited:

fitzysit

Reaction score
Hello everyone
Just wishing everyone a very merry chirstmas (if you celebrate it) and a Very Happy New Year from Fitzysit

just a quick reminder for slothie. your art work is ready to be downloaded in either GIF format or ZIP format @ http://itsupport.x10hosting.com/slothie

Last edited: