Batch uploads not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Update:

I am having trouble installing and logging in to coppermine. I have tried manual installation through both the new and old installer. (The new installer stalls out on Step 7)

nandifamily

Reaction score
Update:

I am having trouble installing and logging in to coppermine. I have tried manual installation through both the new and old installer. (The new installer stalls out on Step 7)
It appear to be a server misconfiguration. In other scripts too, I cannot install properly or do batch upload.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Sorry for the wait, but so far there is no good news. I have not been able to successfully log into my installation of Coppermine and I am still searching for a fix.

I have finally been able to log in using this fix here. If you are having the same trouble just follow: http://forum.coppermine-gallery.net/index.php/topic,66817.msg332872.html#msg332872

as for batch upload, im still trying to test it :]
Thank you for your patience.

UPDATE: I have tested the flash multi-upload on the Chopin server and cannot replicate your problem.
copperminetest.png

Last edited:

nandifamily

Reaction score
Thanks for your patience. You were very helpful. Actually, with every script there was a session problem that was not allowing my batch upload.

I will apply the fix and notify you if it works.

callumacrae

not alex mac
Community Support
Reaction score
Thanks for your patience. You were very helpful. Actually, with every script there was a session problem that was not allowing my batch upload.

I will apply the fix and notify you if it works.

Might it be your browser?

~Callum

nandifamily

Reaction score
Thanks. This problem is fixed now.
Well, the server is kinda slow from here. I uploaded half of my stuff here and the other half to mediafire. I couldnt wait for long.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

The uploads are working on Windows, but not on Ubuntu.
So I cleared the firefox cache on Ubuntu, flushed the DNS and reinstalled the Flash Player but the problems are still there in Ubuntu.

diabolo

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
This looks like a script issue, which you should ask the creators of the script. Sorry we cannot provide assistance, but we seem all stumped on the issue.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

nandifamily

Reaction score
Ok then. I will try my best to do what I can myself. If it doesnt work out, I will host my photos elsewhere.
You may now close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.