bet points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Hey i was just thinkin if we could have a forum where we can bet on upcoming games I.E. nascar races, baseball games, basketball games... and all that, just a suggestion let us know.

Also a while back someone asked for a marketplace forum...i dont kno what happened to that idea they said they were gonna put 1 up.

Just a suggestion let me know thanks

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Yeah I think Corey was talking about adding a marketplace forum where you can do whatever you want with your points.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Didnt you read lol. " I.E. nascar races, baseball games, basketball games... and all that, just a suggestion let us know."

N

Nathan

Sorry, I skimmed read it. But wouldn't that....in a sense...be illegal since those are actual sporting events that have cash bet on them?

N

Nathan

chaganlal1 said:
No i am talking about x10hosting points.

I am too, but you couldn't include minors as it the sport includes money betting to...wait...nevermind...I have no point. :pinch:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
That is a grat idea! I will start betting everyone if that happens! I hope this will work out with the members!

N

Nathan

The only problem I see arising from this is people feeling cheated. How about...scratch cards? Like grandparents play while standing in line at the grocery store. Maybe a lottery too? Spend 10 points to be able to win 1000?

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Dewayne said:
The only problem I see arising from this is people feeling cheated.

How woudl they feel cheated if they bet their points they have a shot at a pot.

N

Nathan

chaganlal1 said:
Dewayne said:
The only problem I see arising from this is people feeling cheated.

How woudl they feel cheated if they bet their points they have a shot at a pot.

Cheated as in they didn't the correct fee due to them or their bets are "magicly" changed. :fear:

Status
Not open for further replies.