Better Arcade

n4tec

Reaction score
ademonicbaby said:
limelight said:
Does x10 even have an arcade?

It has been deleted. :) or Nforchange has a link Oo

All VB boards should or must have the same link to the Arcade it will not exist unless it has been deleted by the Owner... But am not really sure what am saying..

here is the link

http://x10hosting.com/arcade.php? :sad: :crying:

Look at that arcade!!! the link i have provided has 10 - 20 games why not add them to the arcade? :flowers: I cannot get the games because my email is not in the Vb Database or whatever monitors that forum?

EDIT:
One more thing for corey or Auvee to note V3.5 is going to be released either soon or near the end of the year... If you want you can get the present games..

limelight

Reaction score
nforchange said:
ademonicbaby said:
limelight said:
Does x10 even have an arcade?

It has been deleted. :) or Nforchange has a link Oo

All VB boards should or must have the same link to the Arcade it will not exist unless it has been deleted by the Owner... But am not really sure what am saying..

here is the link

http://x10hosting.com/arcade.php? :sad: :crying:

Look at that arcade!!! the link i have provided has 10 - 20 games why not add them to the arcade? :flowers: I cannot get the games because my email is not in the Vb Database or whatever monitors that forum?

EDIT:
One more thing for corey or Auvee to note V3.5 is going to be released either soon or near the end of the year... If you want you can get the present games..

Wow, that worm game is hard. I'm playing as a slug too.

Maurice

Reaction score
There already is an arcade. Please read next time.

n4tec

Reaction score
chaganlal1 said:
Whoea an arcade would be a nice.

Did you read my first post or what? I should have called these thread Please improve Arcade than Better Arcade..

there are just only 7 old games.. 20 new games will not hurt... I could install them for you if you have no time...

n4tec

Reaction score
If you want to relax after posting you can go to the arcade and play for some time..

ironcross77 said:
I do not like arcade. Whats the point of playing in a forum.

chaganlal1

Reaction score
Thanks for the link N4C, but shouldnt they add it on the top with usercp, apply, faq.. ?

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Yeah but I think they are not doing that becasue to save bandwith or somthing becasue they are making it better or somthing...

Vietkid58

Reaction score
wow, just found it thanks to ur link. its like a secret hiddne feature. haha. but ya, the games seems like they are old...

Woolie

Reaction score
They may be old but most of them are classic games like tetris and packman.

n4tec

Reaction score
Admin_Woolie said:
They may be old but most of them are classic games like tetris and packman.

I think those are classical but i believe sonic is extra classical..