Business Growth:

Messi3

Reaction score
Hello Every Body !!!!
Dear I started a new business in the market, But I am worried about expansion / Growth of business. So dear can you tell me how I grow or expand mine business in the market. Please suggest me some beautiful ideas and suggestions.

essellar

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
"A new business in the market" tells us nothing, so we can't really tell you anything. Apart from keeping good books and not lying to yourself about expenses, revenue and time spent, there are really no universals; it all depends upon what you're doing and who and where your customers are.

cybrax

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
Dear I started a new business in the market
translation: I have bought a domain name*
(possibly even hosting as you made an identical statement on another forum )

tell me how I grow or expand mine business
translation: I do not know how to make web pages

suggest me some beautiful ideas
translation: I want you to do my job for me

Sure Messi3 we will all help you, what areas of your business have problems?

Last edited:

Messi3

Reaction score
Hello Every Body !!!!
Dear I started a new business in the market, But I am worried about expansion / Growth of business. So dear can you tell me how I grow or expand mine business in the market. Please suggest me some beautiful ideas and suggestions.

Messi3

Reaction score
"A new business in the market" tells us nothing, so we can't really tell you anything. Apart from keeping good books and not lying to yourself about expenses, revenue and time spent, there are really no universals; it all depends upon what you're doing and who and where your customers are.

Business marketing Coach

Last edited:

John Klyne

Community Advocate
Community Support
Reaction score
You are offering business marketing/coaching... things like helping people grow their business and such...but then you yourself are asking us how you can do that? Not a good start.

I'll help you in a few lines...

1. Sit down and write a 50 page business plan.
2. Then follow the business plan.
3. I think you should reconsider what service you are offering the public, I am sorry to be harsh, but it doesn't seem you have the knowledge needed to offer what you want to offer...

4. The truth hurts, but it sets you free so that you can walk on concrete and not on thin air. Figure what this line means and you'll do better :)