cafe press

Matt

Reaction score
x10 should open a cafepress shop, to help pay for the server. im sure members will buy stuff, knowing it helps x10hosting.

phenetic

Reaction score
hmmmm seems like a good idea...but honestly...i wouldnt buy a shirt or anything like that with x10hosting on it...no offense just being honest...

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
That would be a good idea, I would buy a shirt that says X10hosting!

Jimbob

Reaction score
Well.. if you can make images, you can make caffee press shirts.. Its free, they just take the base price off of your sales. Eg you sell shirts for 400 bucks and they cost 200 base price. you get 200 bucks for each shirt.

(note - the shirts arent 200 bucks :D)

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I would still buy one, even if the do look like crap, I would be supporting you guys =)

Jimbob

Reaction score
heh, if my mom would let me i'd buy a lot of em, Just remember to make it shiny ;)

Matt

Reaction score
ill make designs for you. i dont mind. and cafepress is free, its print on demand. you mark up a base price and profit from that.

Matt

Reaction score
im sure that theres a member here thats good and willing to do it.

Matt

Reaction score
yeah. if the can design a nice sig, they can make a tee design.

Matt

Reaction score
but if they can do grung work, there is a chance the can make a logo or something.

Tyler

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Ya, It wouldnt hurt to try. You never know, someone could make an awesome one. I really like the idea, I would probably buy more then 1 if you do it =)

Jimbob

Reaction score
Have a contest... :D, Everyone loves contests... I'm not very good but i can do some stuff. I wouldn't mind competing for Nothing at all...

Maurice

Reaction score
I think it would be better not to input hosting on a shirt, would you want to see a shirt with X10hosting on it? I would rather see myself with a X10 shirt with a good design. But then again it wouldn't be "unique". It sounds like a bad idea. :)

Jimbob

Reaction score
I dunno. I think it would be pretty cool to see a guy walking around with an X10Hosting shirt walkin around... Have like.. a cool motto at the bottem and such

Matt

Reaction score
think of it as advertising. another host i was with did that and they made like an extra 120 bucks in about two months. so think, you could get a server paid for a month in about a year, or cut the cost each month

Jimbob

Reaction score
Yeah, Plus. The x10 logo awesome looking logo.
(At the very top)

Last edited:

Richard

Reaction score
But that logo is part of the theme which is copywrited so you can't use it without permission.

Jimbob

Reaction score
Are you talking about me putting it on the forum or them putting it on the shirt? I'm lost :D.. But. Didn't they make the logo, making them the owners? I'm sorry but i am completely lost here