Calling all users on the "Starka" server

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
It's MUCH faster yay. but right now I can't get to my forum...'The page is temporarily unavailable' again :/

2dgamemakers2

Reaction score
I am having the problem above with anything besides the home page of the addon domain i have. everything else shows page is temporarily unavailable.

Smith6612

I ate all of the x10Pizza
Community Support
Reaction score
The servers are currently under maintenance, as a part of the migrations.

Jessica.C

Prime Account
Reaction score
I thought Starka was already 'migrated'....if I'm wrong sorry >_<

mrnutt

Reaction score
my site: http://damosplace.x10.mx/
i am on server: stoli
When i visit i get:

The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.

This has been all day was fine last night.

aidyuk50

Reaction score
i cant access my site i keep getting

939d92160f2d1f42b860b29d73a527fb.png

what do i need to do

the link is infernogaming.info

Last edited:

hnlphlist29

Reaction score
Problem seems to be fixed, if you still get the default page clear your dns and clear your cookies

mixpvp47

Reaction score
I'm register today and my site no have nothing in FTP.

Non see Index of.

But i see:

http://mixpvp.x10.bz/

If you feel you have reached this page in error, please contact the web site owner:

webmaster@mixpvp.x10.bz
It may be possible to restore access to this site by following these instructions for clearing your dns cache.
If you are the web site owner, it is possible you have reached this page because:

The IP address has changed.
There has been a server misconfiguration.
The site may have been moved to a different server.
If you are the owner of this website and were not expecting to see this page, please contact your hosting provider.

Note: Although this site is running cPanel, WebHost Manager, and Apache software it almost certainly has no other connection to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group. Please do not send mail about this site or its contents to cPanel Inc. or the Apache Group.

About cPanel:
cPanel is a leading provider of software for the webhosting industry. If you would like to learn more about cPanel please visit our website at www.cpanel.net. Please be advised that cPanel Inc. is not a web hosting company, and as such has no control over content found elsewhere on this site.

About Apache HTTP Server:
The Apache HTTP Server is an open source web server which powers many of the world's web sites. The Apache HTTP server is part of the Apache Group's many influential projects. Their efforts have helped shape much the world wide web, and they continue to be a dominating force in the web hosting industry.

I clean cache, but it's not work.

Last edited:

theislandcrew

Reaction score
Hopefully the devs will figure this out soon. The connection to my forum is pretty unstable.

my4net26

Reaction score
Hey x10 community,

i had the same problem:

"The page you are looking for is temporarily unavailable.
Please try again later.
"

A customer told me on the phone. They cant order my products, because in the ordering-process they get sometimes this message. its very bad!

I checked it by myself and get it too. They page loading needs very long. Please fix this soon...

when do you think the problems will be solved?

tonyatkins152

Reaction score
When I try to load my page I get

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, no-reply@x10hosting.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Reaction score
Hello world x10 community! :tongue:

Since 'Starka' server updated - I've been experiencing inconsistent connection speeds (fast and slow - a mixture - slower much) and various other problems with smf (500 internal server errors, page temporarily not avialiable...etc)

I hope this gets fixed soon... thanks :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.