Can Access My CPanel!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeRowan-Ronaldo7

Reaction score
:noexpress !!(bump)!!:noexpress

Can someone please help me with this. The only thing I can think that is wrong with the website cpanel is that I have been suspended or something. And if that is the case then its because I never had the ads up but I am making a new layout and the ads are there definetly. Please sort this problem out:ermm::eek:riginal:

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
It works fine from this end. The server status is fine to. Are you sure it`s not your connection some how ?

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If your using IE go into the tools menu to internet properties and clean out your temp folder and all your cookies and reboot your machine. This usually takes care of it. There is a chance your ip was blocked I guess, but that will have to wait for an admin.

WeeRowan-Ronaldo7

Reaction score
O.K .. I will clean my internet temp files and cookies.. then restart my computer... if that doesnt work I dont know what is up

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
If that doesn`t work you might have to wait for an admin to see if your ip was accidentally blocked.

bigguy

Retired
Reaction score
Ok we will have to wait for an admin to see if you were blocked by the server. I couldn`t read your screenshot btw.

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
I do not see your IP on the ban list.

-Corey

Corey

I Break Things
Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure, I can access your sites... can you do a trace route and paste me the output?

-Corey

Edit: Go to start>>run>type in cmd. In DOS type in tracert <domain.com> paste the output in here.

Willmaker

Reaction score
I dont know if this would help, but its worth a shot.

Go into internet options -> security -> Custom level

All the way at the bottom there should be 'User Authentication' Logon.

If it isnt set on 'Prompt for username and password', change it and see what happens. If it is set on it already, then I dont know what to do :sad:

MicrotechXP

Reaction score
Do you have a fireall? If so disable it then try... I think that sould help...

WeeRowan-Ronaldo7

Reaction score
I tryed both the ideas but no luck :crying:
The only other thing I can think of doing is asking an admin to delete my account and receive a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.